Terms & Conditions
Tickets sold or issued by _SOUTHSTART are subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Sale. By purchasing or registering to attend a _SOUTHSTART event, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions
Tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions, where notified.
- – _SOUTHSTART will offer a refund if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, where reasonable. This does not include change of mind, with change of circumstance to be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- – _SOUTHSTART reserves the right to change ticket prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity, at any time and without notice.
- – _SOUTHSTART is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the patron in non-event-related activities, such as childcare.
- – All bookings are subject to availability, with maximum ticket limits to be imposed. _SOUTHSTART reserves the right to cancel orders that exceed the maximum ticket limit.
- – Failure or refusal to provide valid proof of concession, where applicable, may result in non-admittance.
- – _SOUTHSTART reserves the right to charge an administration fee.
- – Each ticket issued has a unique identifier (barcode or QR code), including electronic/digital (print-at-home and mobile) tickets. _SOUTHSTART reserves the right to require ticket holders to present this unique identifier with a valid photo ID.
- – Ticket prices are displayed in Australian dollars and include all ticketing fees and charges; however, transaction fees will apply regardless of the number of tickets purchased.
- – _SOUTHSTART will take all reasonable steps to notify ticket holders of any event cancellations or rescheduled events, provided accurate patron details are given at the time of purchase.
_SOUTHSTART events are subject to changing COVID-19 health and safety guidelines. All attendees will be required to comply with all SA Government and venue directions in place at the time of the event. If additional conditions apply to your attendance, _SOUTHSTART will use all reasonable efforts to communicate these requirements prior to the event.
In the case that a ticket holder has received a positive COVID-19 test result or is isolating while awaiting a COVID-19 test result, ticket exchanges can be facilitated on the following terms:
- – Patrons may be asked to submit proof of their positive test result.
- – Patrons are not entitled to an exchange or refund due to change of mind or circumstance, or not wishing to attend an event due to fear of exposure to COVID-19.
- – Ticket exchanges must be made in *advance* of the original event date on the ticket, and cannot be facilitated retrospectively
- – Ticket exchanges must be for a future performance of the same event, depending on availability. If an alternative date cannot be found, a refund will be given.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Want us to slide into your (E)DM’s? Join our mailing list for updates!